7.28.2008

Insomnia?

Do you suffer from insomnia? I don't, but I provide a great cure if you do.

My sermons are once again online. If you'd like to hear, you can either find them on iTunes by searching for "Mt. Bethel" under podcasts or you can simply go to Mt. Bethel's Sermoncloud Page and have it streamed to you or download it to your computer.

Drowsiness and dizziness may occur. Don't operate heavy machinery or drive a car while listening. Most of all, enjoy. If you hear one you like, let me know. If you don't - keep it to yourself.

Pastors, feel free to steal my material, change it, use it. If something I did helps your situation, then by all means... One request: write your own sermons - don't be one of those slack preachers that downloads or plagiarizes sermons so they can play more golf. See my previous post on laziness and spring fever.

2 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

I have insomnia already, but I'll be listening soon.
Hope the kids and Erin got home ok

CK is still trying to catch up on sleep from camp meeting...me, too!

Hey, I was reading several other links...and, Transformed 1 is a long-time friend of my family's...He preached my granny's funeral, in fact. His kids were little bitty then, and oh so cute! And his wife, Dee, is awesome, too.
My mom is going to be so excied I have found his site...I'm gonna send her the link so she can contact him. It will definitely make her smile.

scwalters said...

I tagged you in a game. You can read about it on my blog. Feel free to play if you want. Hope all is well.