7.31.2008

Meme?

I've been tagged probably a half dozen times to do one of these new "meme" things that bloggers are doing. Thanks to all who tagged me for involving me in your digital chain letter...

The rules are to share six random things about myself and tag six others who will then have to share six random things and tag six others. You get the idea. It's a vicious cycle of randomness and I'm not sure that it's very barbaric to be involved in anything that is called a "meme". Nothing I do is random, it's all strategically calculated and executed with military precision. And if you beleive that, have I got some property to sell you!

I won't tag anybody else, I think the world of the meme will somehow go on fine without me. But if you want randomness, randomness you shall have:

  1. When I first felt called to ministry I thought I would end up as a missionary in Africa or South America.
  2. I was on academic probation for my second semester of seminary. The first semester Old Testament class is the only time I've gotten lower than a C in anything.
  3. I started shaving my head when I lost a fraternity bet and Erin gave the guys permission to cut it all off. Best bet I ever lost.
  4. I love thunderstorms. It's raining hard outside right now and I'm as relaxed as I can be.
  5. I want a motorcycle. Maybe it'll happen sometime in the future. Look for me, I'll be the preacher in jeans on the bike (getting 45 miles to the gallon!).
  6. I don't like writing six random things, so as an act of rebellion, I'm only writing five.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love #6. Absolutely do. How about you once dated my cousin? That is random. And also that she has finished medical school and is now living in Little Rock.

Skoots1moM said...

you little rebel, you!

Anonymous said...

I just sold my Harley last weekend. I should have contacted you first!
JB.

Mezzo Forte said...

my dad was a motorcycle ridin' preacher...I had one too and we rode together (I was 10 or so) very fun. Oooo, I also feel yer pain with the OT thing...I hated that class...BOTH times I took it...pentatude schmentatude...see, I don't even think I spelled that correctly LOL!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...did Lesley just say Pentateuch schmentateuch? That's the most hilarious thing I've ever heard.