5.31.2008

Ordination - At Long Last!

Friends and family, June 17th will be a milestone in my life. Yes, I've already shared the news, but my ordination will be at 7:30 the evening of Tuesday, June 17th and you are all invited.

If you're nearby, the service will be at the Classic Center in Athens, Georgia. If you're not, or maybe you want to watch from your living room in your underwear, you can watch it here. It will be broadcast via live streaming. (If you have trouble with the link, copy and paste this address into your browser: http://www.ngumc.org/communications/annual_conference_2008/streaming/)

It's still two weeks away, but if I didn't tell you now, I might forget later. Thank you for your prayers and support over the past several years.

3 comments:

scwalters said...

Ok, so I will be there live and in person. However, I like the underwear thing. Any chance I could come to the Classic Center in just my undies? I can't wait to stand for you man. I am so proud of you. You are in my prayers.

Skoots1moM said...

we are so excited for you!

Mezzo Forte said...

Sooo cool! Are the kiddies going to be there? I was there for my Dad's and I can still remember seeing him kneeling and having so many preacher friends laying hands on him. Congrats, dude.